Emergency Procedures Review C
- Physical emergency procedures might change with equipment.
- RSL's and where they might or might not be appropriate.
- Severity of ‘low-speed' malfunctions.
- High Performance landing approaches in a traffic pattern.
- Emergency situations specific to the person's discipline.
- Again, cutaway practice must be performed with a high level of proficiency.
By this point, this endorsement should mostly be to prompt the person to give some thought to emergency procedures and to remind them of potential problems. Tailor the conversation to the person's discipline and to whatever areas that you see them needing improvement in (i.e. if their landings always look out of control, not understanding 2 canopy out situations fully etc.).