Latest Update (10/8/2020)
Our system will remain offline until further notice while we customize and work through its functions. In the meantime we are working at processing the backlog of entries from the shutdown. Please continue to use your email confirmation as proof until such time that you have received a payment receipt and a PDF/hardcopy of your card. If you need to renew, please use the form below and email it to email@example.com. We are NOT able to take renewals over the phone. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this large transition.
We will be transitioning to a new database management system in the coming weeks and this will have a direct impact on our ability to process renewals, CoPs and ratings.
What you need to know:
- August 15 – This is the final day to use our current online renewal system before we remove access to it.
- Currently our system will be unavailable for both public and staff. This means we cannot electronically process any affiliations, new CoPs, and new ratings.
We will however do our best to process these items manually when they are received:
- Affiliations – If your affiliation is set to expire soon, please fill out the renewal form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Skydivers - Please fill out the PDF below, you will receive a manual confirmation of your affiliation until such time that we can input your affiliation into our new system.
- Change of Address – Please email any address changes to email@example.com during this time frame.
- CoPs and Ratings - If we receive your CoP and/or rating application during the time that our system is shut down, we will manually review it. If it is approved, you will receive an email direct from one of the National Office staff members that states that your CoP and/or rating is now valid. You will not be issued a number nor a new card until the new system is up and running. All CSPA dropzones have been notified of this temporary change. You will need to show this email to the dropzone as proof of affiliation/CoP/rating, until such time that we enter your information into the new system and send you your new card.
We appreciate your understanding, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us!